ROWES WHARF COOLING TOWER REPLACEMENT
General Bid5/20/19 1:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Resurgence Engineering, LLC
Alisa Gadilhe 770-377-0743
70 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
INVITATION TO BID
GENERAL PROJECT DESCRIPTION
One cell of the cooling tower must remain in operation during construction. Any interruption of service must be coordinated with the building engineer.
• Purchase and install one 3-cell cooling tower as described in the drawings and specifica-tions. New equipment will utilize direct digital controls (DDC) compatible with the exist-ing control system.
• Purchase and install new basin filtration system.
• Purchase and install all controls and accessories that meet the performance criteria and as shown on the drawings and described in specifications.
• Provide and install electrical service to the new equipment. New service to include new conduit, cable, starters, disconnects, and all electrical fittings as necessary to provide complete electrical service that meets current code requirements.
• Provide and install new piping as required. Piping shall include all necessary straight pipe, fittings, control valves, isolation valves, supports, heat tracing, insulation and other fittings necessary to provide a complete and operating chilled water system that meets current code requirements.
A Mandatory Contrcator walk-through is scheduled for Wednesday May 1st, 2019 at 9:00AM. Please meet in the Lobby of 50 Rowes Wharf.
Drawings will be made available Friday April 12, 2019 after 8:30 AM.at:
Andrew T. Johnson Co.
15 Tremont Place
Boston, MA 02108
Files will be available to download for free.
Hard copies may also be ordered and shipped on-line for a fee.
TO DOWNLOAD PLANS AND SPECS YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT. THE LINK TO REGISTER IS UNDER THE LOGIN TAB ON THE LEFT.AFTER LOGGING IN, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE JOB, OR SECTIONS. A ZIP FILE WILL BE CREATED IN THE DOWNLOAD QUEUE FOR FASTER DOWNLOADING.
ANY ADDENDA FOR THIS PROJECT WILL BE POSTED TO THIS SITE AND AN ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION WILL BE SENT OUT TO ALL REGISTERED PLAN HOLDERS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLAN HOLDERS TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD ANY ADDENDA PRIOR TO SUBMITTING BIDS.