TOWN OF BROOKLINE-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL-PROJECT B-TAPPAN-STEM WING 3RD FL,STREETSCAPE MAINTENANCE
General Bid4/2/19 2:00 pm
Company & Contacts
William Rawn Associates
Andy Jonic 617-423-3470
115 GREENOUGH STREET, 60 TAPPAN STREET, 66 TAPPAN STREET, BROOKLINE MA 02445
NOTICE TO TRADE CONTRACT BIDDERS
The Town of Brookline invites Prequalified Trade Contractors to submit bids for Early Package #2: Demolition, Abatement & Site Enabling for the Expansion of Brookline High School (Project B). Bidding procedures shall be in accordance with M.G.L. c. 149, SS44A-44J, as most recently amended, and all other applicable laws. Trade Contractor Bidders must be certified by the Division of Capital Asset Management in the category of
Miscellaneous Metals and Ornamental Iron, Waterproofing, Damp-proofing and Caulking, Roofing and Flashing, Glass and Glazing, Acoustic Tile, Resilient Floors, Painting, Elevators, Fire Protection Sprinkler System, Plumbing, Heating Ventilating and Air-Conditioning and Electrical.
The location of the project is at 115 Greenough St, 60 Tappan St,
66 Tappan St, Brookline MA 02445
and consists of 5 sub-projects:
1. Project B: Tappan Gym: Addition of a new building entrance and interior renovations throughout the existing 70,000 SF athletic complex.
2. Project C: STEM Addition: Demoltion of existing academic building and construction of a new building that will result in approximately 71,000 GSF three story STEM academic building.
3. Project D: 3rd Floor Renovation: Interior renovation of 27,000 GSF existing classroom space to upgraded classrooms.
4. Project D: Streetscapes: Exterior hardscape and landscape improvements throughought the existing
5. Project F: Deferred Maintenance: Upgrades to various fire protection, plumbing, HVAC, Electrical Systems and elevators throughout the campus.
Contract documents may be obtained after 12:00 p. m. on March 5, 2019 at
Andrew T. Johnson Co.
15 Tremont Place
Boston MA 02108
A refundable deposit of $400 is required for bid documents. Checks should be made out to:
Town Of Brookline.
There will be a nonrefundable mailing fee of $125. Checks should be made payable to:
Andrew T. Johnson Co.
For additional information refer to the “Instructions to Bidders” in the Construction
TO DOWNLOAD PLANS AND SPECS YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT. THE LINK TO REGISTER IS UNDER THE LOGIN TAB ON THE LEFT.AFTER LOGGING IN, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE JOB, OR SECTIONS. A ZIP FILE WILL BE CREATED IN THE DOWNLOAD QUEUE FOR FASTER DOWNLOADING.
ANY ADDENDA FOR THIS PROJECT WILL BE POSTED TO THIS SITE AND AN ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION WILL BE SENT OUT TO ALL REGISTERED PLAN HOLDERS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLAN HOLDERS TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD ANY ADDENDA PRIOR TO SUBMITTING BIDS.