WESTBOROUGH PRE-K SCHOOL BUILDING COMMITTEE
Prebid Date 2/13/18 1:00 pm
Bid Date 2/20/18 1:00 pm
Company & Contacts
The Vertex Companies, Inc.
Jon Lemieux 781-710-4385
Armstrong Elementary School, 18 Fisher St., Westborough, MA
• The Westborough Pre-K School building Committee the Awarding Authority, invites sealed bids for renovation and addition to the Armstrong Elementary School located at 18 Fisher St. Westborough, Ma
in accordance with Drawings and Specifications prepared by HMFH Architects
• The work of this Contract includes an addition connecting two existing wings, and some interior renovation. The building will be 1 stories in height and approx. 5,000 square feet gross floor area. The Contract also includes site work.
Bidding Documents may be obtained electronically from Andrew T. Johnson Co. Inc at www.atjplanroom.com . Hard copies may be obtained by contacting
Andrew T. Johnson Co. Inc.
15 Tremont Place
Boston, MA 02108
• There is a plan deposit of $150.oo per set (maximum 2 sets) made payable to the Town of Westborough. Deposits must be in the form of a certified or cashier’s check. The deposit will be refunded for up to two sets for general contractors and one set for sub bidders upon return of the sets in good condition within thirty days of receipt of general bids. Otherwise deposit shall be the property of the awarding authority.
• Bidders requesting documents to be mailed shall include a separate check (company, certified or money order) made out to Andrew T. Johnson Co. in the amount of $65.00 for UPS ground service.
• Estimated construction cost of this Project: $3.1 Million
• A Pre-Bid Conference will be held at the existing elementary school on January 31, 2018 at 3:30PM. All bidders are invited and encouraged to attend.
TO DOWNLOAD PLANS AND SPECS YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT. THE LINK TO REGISTER IS UNDER THE LOGIN TAB ON THE LEFT.AFTER LOGGING IN, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE JOB, OR SECTIONS. A ZIP FILE WILL BE CREATED IN THE DOWNLOAD QUEUE FOR FASTER DOWNLOADING.
ANY ADDENDA FOR THIS PROJECT WILL BE POSTED TO THIS SITE AND AN ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION WILL BE SENT OUT TO ALL REGISTERED PLAN HOLDERS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PLAN HOLDERS TO CHECK AND DOWNLOAD ANY ADDENDA PRIOR TO SUBMITTING BIDS.